Thursday, May 31, 2007

ahem! adventure!


i am leaving tomorrow for king salmon, alaska. my flight leaves around nine from san francisco. a couple hours to seattle and then, i will be spending the night in the airport waiting for my morning flight to alaska. i will step foot into completely unknown terrain around noon on saturday. contrary to popular belief, i will not be seen on the discovery channel this summer or anytime in the near future. this seemed to be a popular misconception people had during conversations about my summer plans. once we find the boat that we will be sleeping on for the next few weeks, mark and i will begin pursuing our dream careers of salmon fishing. well, probably not our dream careers, but this is the beginning of our adventures.

8 comments:

BC said...

Sean

WOW..we are very excited about your new adventure. We are praying for your safety and your future appearance with Mark on the Most Dangerous Catch!! Keep us posted thru the upcoming weeks with the pictures if possible.

Love Ya,

DAD

Matt Cohen said...

Sean,
I am so psyched to hear about how the trip began. You'll be in my prayers and my thoughts. I can't wait to see you on tv! You know you're like famous now right. I am looking forward to some excellent pictures. Peace.
Matt

Grammie or Grandpa said...

Hi Sean,
I have written this three times but I hope this time it goes. By now you are there. Hope all went well. We are praying for you and for your great adventure in Alaska. Alaska is amazingly beautiful!!
Love and prayers,
Grammie and Grandpa

Debbie Werk said...

Sean,

This is big for me, I think i figured out how to use your blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you get settled, and get your job. I hope it is a fantastic adventure. Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean! I'll be praying for you! You should put some pictures up!

Love Katy

Brad C said...

Wow! I can't believe Grammie and Grandpa left a comment on a blog!

Have a great time!

erin said...

seanybabes,

im flamin...it just deleted my great comment so im gonna try to recreate it....well i already miss you lots and i am prayin for you and mark and all the crazy adventures that might be coming your way! any pics??? i would love to see!!! well just to fill you in on the recent update of my tennis/ping pong progress....i almost beat bry...brad bageled me twice the other night in tennis...and the ball machine is calling my name...BUT school is the main focus and really taking away from my game...3 real school days to go!!! OHHH and a recent vision...riley told me he wants to walk to alaska and im comin with him...get ready!!!
LOVE YOU SEANY and cant wait to hear about everything!!!

eeeeeeee

Grammie or Grandpa said...

Sean, I feel for you with the loss of your friend and still looking for a job. I pray that something will develop today and you will get a good boat and captain. God bless you.
Love You,
Grandpa Ciraulo